Friday, December 9, 2011

Welcome!

*~..~*Welcome to Glitter and Sunshine!*~..~*

The place where one of a kind jewelry is made for a one of a kind you

About me: I am a self taught jewelry maker. I love working with glass beads. Butterflies are my favorite pendants. 
I'm currently a service leader (supervisor) in the front end at a Hannaford. I'm a huge movie lover. I have over 100 movies and my collection is expanding all the time. One of my favorites is P.S I Love You. 

My Jewelry: 
Spacer Drop Earrings
$6.00 usd

Purple Foil Necklace
$12.00 usd

Light Blue Crackle Beaded Necklace with Light Blue Stone Chips in a Glass Bottle
$10.00 usd

Square Moonstone Earrings
$7.00 usd

If your interested, please check out the rest of my store by clicking here. Thank you very much and have a wonderful day!




Like on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment